Monday, October 24, 2022

Book Review - Ocean's World - By Carlos Pena Vega and Alexa Pena Vega - Publication Date: 25 October 2022

 


I'm tickled pink with this children's book!  Number 1, I love all the references to Hawaii and things Hawaiian.  Number 2, the children are having a blast exploring and finding interesting creatures nature has to offer in and around the ocean.  Number 3, some Hawaiian vocabulary words are splashed throughout the script - my favorite being 'puka'.  Number 4, fun facts dotted the tale - the most interesting to me, the 'nene'.  Number 5, it's endearing that Ocean and his brother Kingston are on a quest for their Mom's birthday.  Children are going to love this educational narrative, which is embellished in such a cute manner with colorfully bright illustrations.  Well done!  5 stars from me!

                                             ~ Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger ~

                                                            August 2022

Disclaimer:  This my honest opinion based on the review copy sent by NetGalley and the Tommy Nelson publishers.

Read review on Goodreads.










No comments:

Post a Comment