Saturday, September 28, 2024

Lord's Day Devotion - GPS Joy


 "How shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation ..." (Hebrews 2:3-4 ESV)?

We must pay attention here.  We're talking about salvation and not just an ordinary one, it's a great one.

What would make it so great?  It's because God has made the way to Him through Jesus.  He is the One who truly loves us.  He made the way to save our souls and reconciliation from our sins, to reconnect with our Heavenly Father, God.

There's one meme about GPS's.  It goes like this,

"I love having GPS.  I'd be lost without it."

Another anagram for GPS could be,

G - God's

P - Perfect

S - Salvation

Indeed, we'd be lost without this therefore I love my salvation I have through Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection, atoning for the wages of my sins and assuaging God's wrath.  

God's love surrounds me now and I'm His child forevermore.  Anyone can have this GPS too.  You'll love it!

Abba Father, thank You for this GPS!  It is so great a salvation that brings me joy.  Thank You for paying my debt.  As I partake of the bread and wine this Lord's Day, I give you my thanks and praise in Jesus' name.  

                                                   ~ ERC  July 2024 ~

Based on Hebrews 2:3-4 ESV and Psalm 126:3.

Sing, The Lord My Salvation, along with Keith and Kristyn Getty.











No comments:

Post a Comment