Sunday, June 25, 2023

Prayer - Trust You Still


 
Father God, the whole earth belongs to you!  You are the one and only Sovereign God.  May the whole earth and its peoples be filled with knowledge of You for You are great!  May each individual be swamped with Your love and knowledge of You for in You we can put our trust and never be afraid.  All the truth You give us, especially of Jesus who is Truth and whose Word is Truth; so that we can trust and not be afraid, even when we don't get the answer to our prayers we so hope to have.  May I trust you still.  You are the ever faithful one, my eternal God, Father and Savior.  In Jesus' name I give You praise and my trust.

                                                     ~ERC  June 2023~

Sing, Sovereign, along with Chris Tomlin and It Is Well With My Soul, along with SovereignGraceMusic.



















2 comments: