Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

 


Father God, thank-You so much for mothers!  Thank-You, I say, for my Mom.  She's with You now but her memory lingers on.  I believe that the most outstanding character quality she had was that she "feared the Lord" (You, Father and Your Son Jesus) just like the noble woman described in Proverbs 31.  She praised you with all her heart.  Thank-You for her example in this, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Mom introduced  Jesus to my siblings and I from birth and we came to love and accept Him as our Savior and we're working on the making Him, ever more our Lord and Master.  Jesus was Mom's Best Friend and He has become  mine too.

In regards to a woman who "fears the Lord, I was reminded by another friend this morning, of this verse in Psalm 147:11, 

"The LORD delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love."

Mom did that.  The Lord delighted in her.

All mothers and mothers-to-be, I encourage you to fear the Lord and put your hope in His unfailing love.  He delights in you!

                                            HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 2022!

                                                         ~ERC  May 2022~











No comments:

Post a Comment