Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Book Review - David Hockney - By Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara - Publication Date: 4 April 2023


Some children may well be inspired to 'follow their dream' by realizing what David Hockney achieved by following his.  He became a world renowned artist cum painter.  I  felt the authoress wished to emphasize Hockney's sexual orientation; that is, he was gay.

All said and done, I was not overly impressed by this non-fiction children's book despite the brightly colored illustrations and the true nature of the biography.  The narrative simply did not hold my interest.  Thus, I only pledge 3 stars for this work.

                                        ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                    February 2023

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on  Goodreads .







































No comments:

Post a Comment