Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day 2024 - Ode to Mom My Confidant


 This Haiku poem of sorts was originally written back in January 2024.  It has been five years since Mom passed but some days I feel like it's the hurt and loss of only yesterday.  With what or whom could I fill that huge empty place?

Here's what I wrote...

My confidant, Mom.

Gone now.  Emptiness. Lonely.

BUT Jesus is here.


His wonderful presence,

JESUS

is listening now.

My Confidant, Friend.


Filling my heart's bank,

Closing that empty place, mend-

~ing the pain of loss.

~ ERC  January 2024 ~


                                    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY  

to all Mothers and especially to those Mother's whose Mothers have finished their mothering days.

There is hope.

Lots of love and hugs,

     ERC May 2024















No comments:

Post a Comment