Thursday, August 31, 2023

Book Review - Crossroads of Granite - By Michael Reit - Publication Date: 1 September 2023

 


This is another stellar 5-Star book by Michael Reit!  Based on many true-to-life events, this work of historical fiction had me holding my breath in horror and suspense.  It's hard to believe there was so much evil happening in 'hidden' places during WWII but I do believe it.  Yes, I knew of the infamous concentration camps but not this one, Mauthausen, in Austria.  I feel like some of that granite has hit me on the head as the story unfolds its tragic tale.

This third book of the Orphans of War trilogy will keep the reader up at night, not doubt, wondering what will happen next to Christiaan, Nora and Lisa.  Would they survive?  Reit doesn't let many secrets out of the bag and 'tortures' the reader to the very end.

                                                  ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                           August 2023

Disclaimer:   This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publishers.

Read review on Goodreads.















No comments:

Post a Comment