Monday, August 21, 2023

Book Review - Murder in the Bookshop - By Anita Davidson - Publication Date: 22 August 2023

 


I found this to be a quick, easy, clean and fun to read mystery-murder book.  The reader is certainly kept busy guessing whodunnit; at least, I was, and trying to help Hannah and Aunt Violet bumble along to uncover the perpetrator.  I like that it had pockets of humor and romance tucked into the story.  Great book for a 'relaxing' read.

I give this a 4 Star rating.

                                              ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                           August 2023

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.







No comments:

Post a Comment