Sunday, November 6, 2022

Lord's Day Devotion - Thank-You

 


Thank-You, Heavenly Father, for all Your provision for my daily needs.  People often pray, and indeed, Jesus taught His disciples to pray,

"Give us today our daily bread" (Matthew 6:11 NIV).

Whether this is literal food and sustenance, shelter, clothing, caring relationships and so on, we thank You for all over the years, for all You have provided.

I especially give You thanks for the provision of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ - our Bread of Life.  As I partake of the symbolic bread and wine this Lord's Day, along with other fellow-believers, know that my gratitude and thanksgiving comes, not just from my lips but from my heart to Yours, as well.

Gracious Father, I thank-You in Jesus Name.

                                                 ~ERC  November 2022~

Based on Matthew 6:11 NIV.


















No comments:

Post a Comment