Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Book Review - Ninety-Five - By Lisa Towles - Publication Date: 24 November 2021

 


To me, this book reads like a thriller, propelling me to be perpetually perched on the edge of my chair with anxiety streaking my gut regions for Zac's safety.  With the many twists and turns, Zac was also kept on his feet and on the run never knowing whom to trust, or who was his true ally; at least, his faithful friend Riley?  Everything was so weird, smacking of danger and illegal enterprize, geeks, nerds and threats to the psyche.  Certainly, this has been an engaging, suspenseful, mysterious and seemingly, unending series of adventures for Zac, Riley and others to navigate and make sense of.

There is quite a strong plot but I add words of caution on two accounts.  One, some of the language used is objectional to me.  Secondly, this book may need parental governance for younger folks as readership seems targeted at university student level (and above).  No doubt the university niche will love this book, though, despite my dislike of some of its composites.

                                                 ~Eunice C., Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                           November 2021

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.














No comments:

Post a Comment