Sunday, February 4, 2024

Book Review - Praying With Saint Patrick - By Aaron Burns & Matt Mikalatos - Publication Date: 6 February 2024

 


What a wonderful, wonderful book!  I simply loved it!  It was actually full of surprizes for me as I had been sceptical that Saint Patrick had been anything more than a fictitious figure of Saint Patrick's Day renown.  I was wrong and it has been great learning more about his life and sacrifices.  He seems to have been one of those mighty men of God.

Besides the biographical input, obviously, judging by the book's title, there are many prayers of Saint Patrick recorded within.  They are moving as well as helpful especially and specfically, prayers for times of loneliness, great trauma, knowing God's presence and a whole lot more, arranged in categories such as son, slave, student and saint, according to the times of Saint Patrick's life and experiences.

I believe sincere, prayerful readers will find this little volume of immense benefit.  

A 5-Star rating from me.

                                              ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                           January 2024

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by Net Galley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.


















No comments:

Post a Comment