Sunday, November 5, 2023

Book Review - A Murderous Twist - By Lynn Messina - Publication Date: 3 November 2023


 Sad to say, this story did not grip me and I found myself skipping many portions of the story.  To me, it felt like too much description, coercing one to read in the slow lane.  There also seemed to be tangents off topic, that is, not pursuing the murderer trail, at least that did not appear to have connection with Bea's sleuthing the 'whodunnit' culprit.  This is my opinion but other readers may appreciate the detail.

                                              ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                              October 2023

Disclaimer:  This is my opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.




















No comments:

Post a Comment