Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Book Review - An Innocent Child - By Roberta Kagan - Publication Date: 15 November 2023


 This is my third Roberta Kagan book to read but the second in the Margot's Secret series (Book 2).  It is equally fantastic and un-putdownable! The Nazi cruelty surfaces in all its ugliness.  Max, Margot and Erik are not unscathed.  Rudy and Trudy leave their marks too.  All-in-all another heart-twister.  The ending made me want to burp bile, so definitely I want to read what comes next!  In my opinion, any potential reader will not be disappointed with this work of historical fiction.

5 Star rating from me.

                                           ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                         November 2023

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.






























No comments:

Post a Comment