Monday, November 6, 2023

Book Review - Humility Illuminated - By Dennis R. Edwards - Publication Date: 7 November 2023


 I found this to be a gentle yet forthright look at humility in regards to a number of aspects of Christian living.  For instance, regarding:  prejudice, Bible reading, worship, singing, tithing, and even as simple or as complicated as church 'potluck' meals.  In some parts of the book, I found myself losing interest but then it picked up and I realized I'd never quite read such an expose on humility before so focused my attention better on this opportunity to read a unique book for learning about it.  The author guides the sincere believer reader to have the mind of Christ; to be humble as He was in coming to earth.  May one and all who read this book be blessed.

                                                 ~ Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger ~

                                                                September 2023

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by Net Galley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads.















No comments:

Post a Comment