Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Prayer - Refreshed Soul


 Abba Father, thank You for the times of refreshing where You restore and refresh my soul as I mediate upon your word; in them, indeed, are words of life and eternal nourishment.

Basking and bathing in Your presence is my inheritance in Christ.

Thank You!

Thank You for walking through life with me, leading and guiding through the darkest valleys.  Help me to fear no evil but to fear only You and that Your perfect love will cast out all fear of others leaving or of other bad things happening.  Thank You for the comfort of Your rod and staff which help me to be refined in You, to be restored, rebuilt, refreshed.  

Your goodness and love follow me all the days of my life.  However, I need fresh reminding of this.

I look forward to being inYour house, forever.   Until then, Your wisdom, power and might see me through the seasons of life.  May I speak only the words that please You.  I ask and give you praise in Jesus' name, Amen.

                                                     ~ERC  February 2023~

Based on Psalm 23 and 1 John 4:18.

Sing, The Lord's My Shepherd, along with New Scottish Hymns.











No comments:

Post a Comment