Sunday, December 25, 2022

Book Review - The Parakeet Prankster - Megan Lucker - Publication Date: 25 December 2022

 


Pranks playfully played are always fun and when this one family, their uncle and some neighors get into the act, they need to watch out that they don't get caught!  It's good that certain prank rules are included so that the fun can stay fun.


What I didn't care for at all was the talk of vampires, were-bear and were-parakeet.  This turned me off  I'm afraid so I will only give this book 3 Stars.  Actually, I hovered between 2-3 stars but went with three because of the important 'rascal rules'.  Another positive feature of this children's book is the vocabulary page of definitions that lend an educational touch to the reading experience.

                                            ~Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger~

                                                         December 2022

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent by NetGalley and the publisher.









No comments:

Post a Comment