Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Book Review - Appaloosa Horse - By Anne Accardi - Publication Date: 1 August 2026

 


One of the first things I noticed when reading through Appaloosa Horses, was the lovely pictures. To me, horses are most often breathtaking and these fit into that category.  The horses appeared to be looking gently, right at me, as if saying, "Hello!".  They made me smile.

In my opinion, the accompanying script was simple and basic enough for potential young readers to read, understand, and subsequently learn about these beautiful creatures.  Additionally, the Nez Pearce, a Native American tribal group, got honorable mention.  Elements of multicultural interest are a plus for me.

Other book features are the glossary of terms used within the book and then the 'Thinking Questions' that I believe gives added impact towards educational input.

Overall, I give this children's non-fiction, educational work, a 5 Star rating.

                                             ~  Eunice C.,  Reviewer/Blogger  ~

                                                             August 2026

Disclaimer:  This is my honest opinion based on the complimentary review copy sent to me by NetGalley and the publisher.

Read review on Goodreads





























No comments:

Post a Comment